We’re switching our Sunday Week in Review to Friday. From now on every Friday will be Week in Review day. Catch up on all the cool tweets, blog posts, articles of the past week, and email us any organizational news or chatter you think we missed.
- “Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding” – Albert Einstein.
- Your kids can help you take control of toy clutter from The Detroit News.
- How to Survive a Kitchen Renovation from In Order to Succeed.
Quiz: Is the Design of Your Office Space Making You Happy? Or Driving You Crazy? – from The Happiness Project.
- For productivity, time management and organizing ideas -Be a Facebook fan of In Order to Succeed.
- “If you don’t know where you are going, any road will get you there” ― Lewis Carroll.
- Are You Unconsciously Wasting Hours Of Your Life? from Dumb Little Man.
- Clutter Control Tip: Got 15 seconds? Tidy your night stand. Recycle already-read magazines/catalogs. Keep only the book you’re reading. Put away all misc items, from Theresa Finnigin.
- “Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are”- Chinese Proverb.