Home and Business Organizational news and chatter from around the globe.
- “Your work should be a challenge, not a chore; a blessing, not a bore.” ~ Hal Stewins
- Organization Tip: Tax Filer . A great way to organize Tax paperwork from GetButtonedUp.com.
- Time Management Tip: Download a timer for your desktop computer and keep track of how long you have been working on a task.
- “Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You” ~ Dr Seuss.
- Time Management Tip: Exercise in 15 minutes increments – never say you don’t have time to exercise – you do!
- Productivity Tip: Color me organized! Take a highlighter to meetings.As you make notes, highlight anything requiring action on your part.
- “In order to succeed you must fail, so that you know what not to do the next time” ~ Anthony J. D’Angelo.
- Productivity Tip: Complexity is the nemesis of productivity. Gain time by simplifying ~ “The Most for Your Time,” from Productivity 501.
- “Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal” ~ Henry Ford.
- Time Management Tip: Invite only the people that must be at the meeting. More people tend to drag it out.
Have more organizational news and tips or another cool blog you want to share—email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.