Home and Business Organizational news and chatter from around the globe.
- “Vision: The first step toward creating an improved future is developing the ability to envision it” ~ Unknown.
- Get Organized: “How To: Use a Start Page to Stay Organized,” from Mashable.com.
- Project Management Tip: Golden rule of Project Management: If you are not moving forward you ARE slipping back…
- “We find comfort among those who agree with us—growth among those who don’t” ~ Frank A. Clark.
- Do we need to fail in order to succeed: “The Upside of Failure:Turning Uh-Oh into Ah-ha!” from The McCombs School of Business Magazine.
- Lists, Inventories, Schedules, To Dos Sign up today at ListPlanIt.com for The L.I.S.T. delivered weekly.
- “Take risks: if you win, you will be happy; if you lose, you will be wise” ~ Unknown
- Property Management: “Five Tips to Sell Any Home Fast,” from WiseBread.
- “The Three-Minute Rule,” from Harvard Business Review.
- “Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase” ~ Martin Luther King Jr.
- Do we multitask too much? “The Death of Multitasking and Rebirth of Unitasking,” from Dumb Little Man.
- Make your kitchen a little more green: “Green Kitchen with Spaghetti Scrub by Goodbye Detergent,” from In Order to Succeed.
- Productivity Tip: Pick 2 or 3 priority tasks and get them DONE (start to finish)!
- “Multitasking is easy; disciplined focus and attention is difficult” ~ Anthony Iannarino.
Have more organizational news and tips or another cool blog you want to share—email us at email@example.com.