Moves and relocations require a great deal of time and coordination causing most people to feel stressed and overwhelmed. Like any big project, it all starts with planning and organizing — you need to plan the work and then work the plan…
Years of being a moving organizer and relocation specialist have shown us that the key element to a successful move is to have a detailed and coordinated action plan with movers, building supervisors and service agencies. Our professional organizing and relocation specialists handle the arrangements, challenges, and the worry, so you don’t have to. Complex local or long distance moves to, from, or within New York (NYC | Manhattan | Westchester) and Connecticut (CT) are our specialty.
In Order to Succeed® can help as much or as little as you need to be certain that everything gets done in a coordinated and organized way. Here are some of the ways we can assist you with moving concierge services:
- Total move coordination and organization
- Obtain and review quotes from trusted moving and storage companies
- Create and oversee moving plan and relocation timeline.
- Appraisals of art, home furnishings, and collectibles
- Coordinate the sale or donation of unwanted items
- Clutter clearing and staging a home or apartment for sale
- Execute an efficient packing and unpacking process
- Recommend and procure household items and furnishings
- Provide discounting pricing for any available purchase.
- Change of address notification for business and personal contacts
- Space planning of rooms and storage areas.
- Arrange for installations and setup of Audio, IT and Home Security Systems.
- Manage the disconnection and reconnection of utilities
- Recommend, schedule and oversee vendors such as, professional cleaners, repair technicians, handyman, rubbish removal services, etc.
- and much more . . .