Each Wednesday In Order to Succeed‘s blog features at least one tip on organizing, time management, moving and relocation, balancing home and business or well anything else we think you will find helpful. This week’s Tip Day Wednesday is about removing clutter. Here are some essential questions to ask yourself before you decide to keep or toss an object.
Ask yourself these questions when deciding to hold on or get rid of an object. If you answer “no” to two or more it’s time to give the possession a new home.
- Do I use this item on a regular basis?
- Have I used this item in the last six months?
- Will I need this item in the next six months?
- Is this item hard to replace?
- Does this item have sentimental value?
- Is this item taking up space that could be used for something else?
- Does this item make my life better?